Monday 17 December 2012

WEEKEND FEVER!

          Hi sweets last week Saturday was Xmas party at the Marriot with friends, really enjoyed myself it was fab, i had a good dance on the dance stage, it was amazing guys!!!  I felt like a sweet sixteen without worries lol, I didn't have to think about my kids because i felt they were in safe hands, have never felt like this before they always on my mind each time i go out, Ohhhhh.... i enjoyed myself i hope you love my pictures, feel free to drop your hot comments.



                                                                                   
                                                                                   
                                                                                    
                                                                       
                                                                              
                                                                                  



pointy toe cap heel from topshop
boyfriend jacket from warehouse
clutch bag from aldo
dress from littlewoods
belt from moschino

SUNDAY!
What i wore to church.





old blue leopard heels from newlook
skirt is austin reed
necklace from liberty of london
earrings from h samuel
blue jumper is ralph
multiple face watch from moschino
socks m&s


hugs+kisses
rock4less







                                                                                                          

42 comments:

  1. You are so adorable, you rock everything you wear! Happy your weekend was a blast, you deserve it ^^!
    Stay beautiful!
    x, Lara
    http://rockteraptor.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post!You have a great taste and i really like your hair! Great blog dear <3

    I would appreciate it , if you visit my blog too! :)
    http://fantasyfashioned.blogspot.de/
    xx ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. loving the dress Kim you look great:) and loving that last outfit that mustard color looks good on you

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great and funny post!
    I love the outfit all of it and mostly the clutch!
    By the way your playlist on the blog is excellent and so me!
    Have a great week dear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great evening, and rocked a gorgeous classy outfit too! Also loving the day wear :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like it was a lot of fun. I love your v-neck and heels! You look great! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it all, but your shoes I WANT, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look very cool Kim! I like the cap heels, so nice! ALso the sunday look was cute! Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey! You look great!

    Thank you for your nice comment on my blog. Great idea about following each other...I am already following you :D

    xx
    http://busyblouse.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great photos and you better WERK that outfit! Beautiful! =]


    Kimberly
    KIMBERLYLUXE.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love your shoes! Both pairs =) Glad you had a good time!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look great Kim!
    It's nice you enjoyed yourself so much!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing looks! Looks like you has an awesome time.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like you had a great time!

    Hugs and kisses from:
    MRS JACK OF ALL TRADES DAILY
    http://mrsjackofalltradesdaily.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. you are gorgeous darling! i wish i would have your hair! the leather jacket and the blue heels are sooo amazing!
    kiss,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look great dear! super lovely

    xx
    www.pretpenser.com
    www.pretpenser.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. You look so beautiful in these outfits, that is a gorgeous dress and I adore that skirt.

    ReplyDelete
  18. great post dear! you look great! I like your shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you dear ;* You are so beautifull and you have amazing shoes <3 I want it<3

    ReplyDelete
  20. You look great with this outfit !!!:D

    My darling I follow you now :)


    xxx
    Marina ,


    butterflyeffectweb.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Thank you for your lovely comment! I follow you right now! Great blog! xoxo

    http://theeworld.blogspot.com.es/2012/12/hunter-trench.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love the yellow skirt!
    Now, i'm your newest follower, I hope you will follow me back.

    Great blog!
    http://fleur-stevens.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  23. So sweet an beautiful!!! Love this post <3

    Lot of Love,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  24. Your blog is awesome!
    And I loooooove your white pointed heels!

    XO The Daily Fashion Drug

    ReplyDelete
  25. I don't know which look to adore the most, the colourfull morning urban or the night total black? You look amazing in both. I love your fashion sence Kim!!!
    Kisses and hugs!!!
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  26. Great pics :)

    New post on :
    Http://Fashioneiric.blogspot.com

    Coline.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the dress and that skirt.

    onecurator.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love what you wearing here, especially the second look, very chic.
    want to follow each other??
    likewhatyouwearing.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love your outfits. I have a thing for your accessories.

    Hope you are good.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  30. nice look Kim!

    by the way, do you mind to follow each other? I'll follow everyone back. I promise... http://www.perceestudio.blogspot.com see you there :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. nice look love ypour heels <3

    www.cropchuskeo.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great post, I love your style !!
    Gorgeous outfits :)

    ReplyDelete