Sunday 11 May 2014

BLACK



                                                       Easy Like Sunday Morning.                   

      What can i say? Sunday morning looking dull gray wet and beautiful. How was your morning like? All i wanted was a stress free outfit and that would be black and white. People starred at my craze styled outfit lol. Well, it's been hanging in my wardrobe,i just could't wear this awesome dress because of the wide gap on my chest showing my precious ''knockers'' but i got a tube top from Primark yesterday to style it. Not everyone's cup of tea but i think it's unique.
                                                                         


               What Am I Wearing?        

Flat Sandals-Top Shop
Metallic belt-Asos
Maxi dress-Maison Martin Margiela @ HM
Hat-Pilot
Tube Top-Primark
Boyfriend(Heavy Jacket)-Nasty Gal


No comments:

Post a Comment