Thursday 5 September 2013

MY SHOPPING LIST FOR FALL 2013

OHhhhh....  I WISH RIGHT  NOW........



                                                                               
      I got so much love for this Necklace.
 Asos.
Fresh Flower Silk Bomber Jacket-Nasty Gal.
Must Have!


I really need this Cut out Ankle Boots from Zara.

French Connection Contrast Stitch Wine Leather Gloves.
Love it. From Asos.

Black hooded Scarf - French Connection.

I  want that Gold Skirt!   Zara.
A must Have from Asos
             I need a cool Wool winter blazer,This navy blue one is from Zara.

So stylish!!! ''Eyes Popping'' So Chic!

OMG!  This Clarks Oxblood Patent Desert Boot is a Must Have for me!
Super Lush and Chic.

ASOS
Every Chic needs a Head turner Hat like this one. That that makes you look like a Chelsea chic,Very polished and sophisticated. I desperately need one ;)
I really love these set of three smooth shanks from Just Acces
So unique.


And Of course a cool Camo Jacket. Fall is not complete without a Camo Jacket.
I already have one in my Wardrobe will def rock it again. :)
Check out my Chiq.
chiq



27 comments:

  1. Nice selection I will definitely wear its all fierce you have outstanding taste doll.
    http://tifi11.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim! Your shopping list for fall is flawless, woul love to get the same items!:) The necklace is so cool and I also would love a wide felt hat in burgundy!:) Kisses my dear! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many fantastic pieces! I really love the gold skirt and that bold necklace!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh boy, I see we have a similar taste - I just love this necklace and I have wanted to buy those shoes from Zara ever since I saw them ;)

    xoxo

    http://thestylemaze.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really nice list Kim! Buy 2 of everything and give a set to me :)
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice choices!
    I hope you get everything you want!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your selection is a dream ! Asos beanie is adorable and I love the black boots :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. No worries Kim, I will do just that. Kisses..

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your shopping list. The Zara cut out booties are exactly what I need. The golden skirt is perfection and I have a camo jacket already but I need another like the one on the pic. We should go shopping together Kim. Wish you a wonderful weekend sweetheart!!!


    xx Mira

    www.glamdevils.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow, I wish too! That necklace is gorgeous, and the black hooded scarf too. You have great taste!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cur out ankle boots are one of my top things for fall. I actually just bought some and can't wait to take them out. You should definitely get the Asos pair!

    Oh to Be a Muse
    Shop Layered Muse

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really love your selections hun! The leather gloves, the cut out boots, and floral jacket are my favourite! xxoo/Madison

    ReplyDelete
  13. I could totally see you wear the flower bomber jacket. Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a great wishlist!!! I would love everything, specially navy coat from Zara :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow love everything in this post! especially the first necklace x

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy weekend my dearest friend, kisses! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loved! Beautiful instirations..

    Big Kiss ;*
    www.angelpoubel.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful things. I think I need these Clarks Oxblood Patent Desert Boot like the air i am breathing....
    Bisous doll!
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. URGH That floral bomber and navy blazer are perfect!

    X Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces|

    ReplyDelete

  20. That floral bomber and navy coat = perfect


    X Pixelhazard | Bright Green Laces|

    ReplyDelete
  21. love the cut out boots and the gold skirt <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. love so much the asos necklace and the black hat scarf, ok also the gold skirt is fantastic
    kisses
    I LOVE SHOPPING

    ReplyDelete