Wednesday 19 June 2013

WERK IT!!!

WERK IT!!! THESE PLIMSOLLS ARE GONNA WALK ALL OVER YOU.

Plimsolls are definitely my favorite this summer period, it's comfy and ready to rock n roll. Plimsolls are shoes without limit, they are so cool, chic and sporty.I believe a fashion lover must have at least a pair of  a hot plimsoll. Gone are those days you see ladies rocking their plimsolls with joggling pants looking way too casual, i tell you these days plimsolls are so over the top, it's taken over all outfits and i see it rocking for a long period of time. The most amazing trend i have tried is rocking plimsolls on a boyfriend blazer suit and midi dresses, i tell you these trend are so cool. Did i tell you back packs are so chic on midi dresses? i paired it up with my lovely converse and it looked so amazing. Guess what? you are going for a party, you need to catch the tube and you want to rock your 6-7 inches heels ''eyes popping'' haha best way to do it is  by rocking those plimsolls on that ''huggy'' midi dress and hiding those 6 inches heels in your cute back pack :) 20 seconds to the venue of the party haha :) your 6 inches are out, that's what i call magic!

                                                                        







N.B (You can share my post but you have no right to copy)
Thanks!

41 comments:

  1. very nice!!!:)

    www.borsadimarypoppins.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim! Love this kind of shoes as well! Plimsolls are perfect with every style, are comfy, fresh and so nice! I was just thinking this morning to buy a new pair, your selection make me drooling over them all!:D Have a good day dear, kisses! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pink/leopard sneakers !!!



    Alessia
    THECHILICOOL
    FACEBOOK
    Video chili-tips YOUTUBE
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kim, very good selections, each pcs are very pretty!
    Nicky
    www.mywishstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks hun! I would wear these all the time, not only are they ultra cute but super comfortable too. I love all the floral pairs and the checkered and chained one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i like the green & white ones.
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this leopard shoes

    http://www.cultureandtrend.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. cool ! flowers and spikes ones are the best :)

    + you have an amazing blog. do you want to follow each other?

    www.izabielaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now I wont miss a post glad you join bloglovin I'm your first follower follow back
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Forgot to metion grest looking sneakers.
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I love them all!!!

    www.thebeautifulessence.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow that shoes I wanna have!
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these Kim. Of course the floral printed are my favourite always.Enjoy your week love. xx/Madison

    ReplyDelete
  14. selection these leopard sneakers are perfect <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love those shoes! My favourite ones are Superga sneakers here but I am totally a Converse girl and I always buy them ;) this time I bought white ones and I just love wearing them, although they get dirty after about 5 minutes hahaha

    xoxo

    http://thestylemaze.blogspot.com/2013/06/black-n-white.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. the last one are pretty <333

    - A.
    adriannaislookingforastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for visiting and following back I definetly will keep in touch.
    http://tifi11@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. interesting ;) i like it!
    kiss...fancy~

    ReplyDelete
  19. I would love to have floral converse ♥

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like all the pink ones!

    ReplyDelete
  21. tutte carinissime (: Reb, xoxo.

    * Ho appena pubblicato un post con alcune delle foto scattate
    la sera del mio compleanno, fammi sapere cosa ne pensi:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2013/06/happy-rebday-23.html

    ReplyDelete
  22. Yeap, would love to werk these Vans for sure.Cool!
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the white Asos one!

    www.thebeautifulessence.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great shoes ! First pair is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. must havessss babe
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete