Sunday 6 January 2013

Tribal Prints.

         Prints are marks or impressions made on a surface by pressure, there are loads of prints, floral prints, star prints, hand prints, tribal prints, tye and dye prints, feather prints, animal prints and all sorts, think i love to rock the tribal and feather prints during the winter period cause they are so cool, these prints brings out the youth and vibe in me, they are different from the floral prints which i rather prefer to rock during the summer, cause floral are magical likewise the sun. Winter periods are boring when it comes to clothing and colors, sometimes it feels strange to walk outside there wearing colors during the winter you know? people will def stare at you and one thing that comes straight to your heart is am i really looking good or odd lol :p, naaah..... i think it's just the culture of everyone looking grey and black during winter period.Well, i have decided not to look grey but brighten up my day with a little bit of tribal prints which i think you guys will love.I do love to wear animal prints during winter too, must confess animal prints are my favorite during winter period. Today am wearing a tribal print pants from Riverisland, my heels are Feud, oversize clutch bag from Asos.com (old collection) chiffon shirt is from mexx  (summer collection) necklace is vintage, rings from asos & h&m. Have a wonderful day, kisses!!!

                                                                             Rock4less :)
                                                                 

                                                                         
                                                                                   
                                                                                   
                                                                       
                                                                         
                                                                                   
                                                                               
                                                                                               
                                                                             
                                                                                 

Hugs+kisses
kimbim.
                                                                                        

59 comments:

  1. Hi Kim! These pants are so cool and love how you styled with the black shirt and the clutch! Cool shoes too! Kisses dear!:*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love your pants :)

    I love your blog and univers
    Please come visit my blog
    Kisses ♥
    http://www.mademoisellemode.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look, its so easy to get lazy in the winter and just wear loads of jumpers and jeans, but this is such a cute way to inject a bit of colour back into your day. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. One of your best photo shoots!
    You look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These pants are amazing and I love how you styled them!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg, in love with the print=D

    following you now on GFC. Hope you can do the same=D
    http://beatricemalveda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you, i am following ur lovely blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This pants look so amazing on you :-D Aztec style is a clear winner on you. On me it would look stupid, but you are just the right girl for it and I love it. Thanks for following me, of course I'm following you too, because I really love your style. xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Molto particolari i pantaloni (; Reb, xoxo.
    *Nuovo post dedicato al FIRENZE4EVER di LUISAVIAROMA,
    fammi sapere cosa ne pensi (: eccoti il link:
    http://www.toprebel.com/2013/01/black-party-by-luisaviaroma_7.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. realy nice look i love Your bag i'm looking after smoething like this

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are marvellous doll, love the picture of you smiling :)) I love prints & I like how you paired them with the black top, it makes it stand out so much!! Gorgeous...hope you have a great week ahead xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like that you've gone tribal for winter instead of the usual gray and black. You look great in these pants!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great blog! I would like to invite you to me :) Let's follow each other =]
    xxx from Spain
    ♥ mydope.net ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. love the pants!!!
    you look great;)
    kisses

    http://yuliasi.blogspot.com/
    love, Yulia

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your look, pants are awesome and heels are perfect!

    With love, Egle Ge {HideInSugar}

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow,wonderful outfit.:)
    Thanks,for your lovely comment.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Those pants are fantastic!!! :D
    Love the detailed pics of the shoes ^^
    xoxo

    novelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am loving those shoes!!

    Crystal

    www.mai-heart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome plants! Love the patterns and colors :)
    I like the chancy heel shoes too.
    Of course we can follow each other, if you follow me on gfc i'll follow back!
    take care
    x
    Bel
    http://b-by-bel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Those pants are awesome!! Love the colors!
    Take care
    x
    Bel

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, You look so stylish!!!
    These shoes+ pants are a perfect combo!!!
    xxx
    S

    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for following dear! I'm following you on gfc :)
    x
    Bel

    ReplyDelete
  23. hi dear! I like your post! prints in a variety of collections of various designers - it's very interesting! your pants - a delight! wonderful! and awesome shoes!
    Diana

    double-ganger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love, love your trousers and your heels! really!
    you have an awesome blog
    xoxo
    straplessandpeeptoesmgj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hello hun!

    Thanks for stopping by <33

    Great outfit, love it!
    I'm following you now, feel free to do the same!!
    xx

    Johanna, Sweden
    ART FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Kim,
    thank you very much for your comment! Your blog is also really cool, definitelly we can follow each other! Also, your tribal prints post has convinced me 100% ;)
    Cheers,
    E*

    ReplyDelete
  27. love love love your pics <3
    thanks for your comment, now I'm following you and I'll wait you in my blog :)
    the baG girl
    www.thebag-girl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  28. love everything! :) visit my blog too?

    xoxo,
    Rae :3
    Raellarina - The Ballerina on Fire
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  29. Really love your pants!!!

    Have a nice day!
    What about following each others? let me know if you want...

    (www.the-parisienne.com)

    ReplyDelete
  30. I am a new follower of you, would u like to follow me back on gfc? i would be very happy!
    thanks giulia
    thefashionmamas.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. I love tribal prints as well! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love tribal print too! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. hot hot hot tribal pants!

    www.stylentonic.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Pure inspiring force, you look so lovely and unique as always!! Thanks for sharing my lady Kim, queen of style, yeah!!!
    Best Regards
    Miss Margaret Cruzemark
    http://margaretcruzemark.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  35. Love your pants! You rock!
    And these tribal outfits are awesome!

    Love.

    ReplyDelete
  36. You rocked those pants girly love the whole out fit


    www.chantelovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    You have a really dope blog thanks for following me and commenting I am so following you back

    XO Chante'

    ReplyDelete
  37. I loove this pants! All of this prints is awesome! I love this kind of pirnt and colors, it`s really fantastic! Follow you!

    ReplyDelete
  38. LOVE LOVE LOVE these pants! especially with the orange pumps!

    ReplyDelete